Koh Samui Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com offers an unbelievable section of top class sightseeing attractions in Koh Samui, Thailand that are sure to be the highlight of any holiday. Visitors looking for a variety of cultural attractions in Koh Samui will be not leave disappointed with so many options to choose from. Koh Samui also offers numerous renowned heritage sites that Thailand is famous for around the world. Click the sightseeing links below for further information.
- A house made of teakwood without any nails at Ban Talay is the oldest..
- Big Buddha Temple or Wat Pra Yai is the home of Koh Samui's most famous..
- There are actually four footprints here, superimposed one on another. Each..
- Another of nature's oddities on Koh Samui is that of the..
- This island, directly north of Koh Samui can be explored by foot or..
- This ornately designed Chedi (Pagoda) scenically sits at the rocky water's..
- A 30 minute boat ride from Koh Samui will bring you to Koh Matsum and the..
- Koh Taeuai
This small island, not far from Koh Phangan, is popular with..
- This Alice in Wonderland type garden, in the hills of Samui, is situated..
- Impressive shows featuring native snakes, centipedes and scorpions are..
- It houses the body of Samui's most famous mummified monk. Dearly departed..
- Wat Sila Ngu is said to contain a relic of the Lord Buddha. The golden..
- The most beautiful and easiest waterfalls to get to are, Na Muang 1, 18..