Hsinchu Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com offers an unbelievable section of top class sightseeing attractions in Hsinchu, Taiwan that are sure to be the highlight of any holiday. Visitors looking for a variety of cultural attractions in Hsinchu will be not leave disappointed with so many options to choose from. Hsinchu also offers numerous renowned heritage sites that Taiwan is famous for around the world. Click the sightseeing links below for further information.
- One of two cold springs in Taiwan, this one is located in the village of..
- Built in the mid-18th century, this temple was commissioned by an officer..
- Lined with tall shade trees, Chen Shan Track winds through over two miles..
- This is the only hot spring of its kind in the region, and the steaming..
- Located along the road that leads to Mount Dabajian, this area was first..
- Only a short distance from Hsinchu city centre, this manmade lake was..
- This temple was built to honour the Hakka people who famously rose up to..
- This is a relatively new addition to Hsinchu's cultural attractions...
- On the edge of Hsinchu and Miaoli counties, these mist-shrouded forests..
- Originally built of wood, Hsinchu City's Eastern Gate has since been..
- Do it all at Hsinchu Park. This is one of the busiest tourist centres in..
- Organise a sightseeing tour from the train station. Hsinchu Railway..
- Constructed in 1933 by the Japanese colonial government, this building was..
- Hsinchu offers a variety of attractions for visitors to explore, a great..