Davao Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com offers an unbelievable section of top class sightseeing attractions in Davao, Philippines that are sure to be the highlight of any holiday. Visitors looking for a variety of cultural attractions in Davao will be not leave disappointed with so many options to choose from. Davao also offers numerous renowned heritage sites that Philippines is famous for around the world. Click the sightseeing links below for further information.
- At the Davao Museum, visitors can gain an interesting insight into the..
- Travel just 40 minutes out of the city centre and you reach this popular..
- There are a variety of ethnic villages worth visiting in the region, each..
- This facility is dedicated to providing a background on the history of the..
- The island of Mindanao's largest Buddhist temple can be found in a scenic..
- In 2002, the Most Reverend Antonio P. Palang SVD created two..
- With a peak reaching 3,144 metres above sea level, this is the tallest..
- One of the region’s most popular nature-based attractions, the Eagle..
- Constructed in honour of Ramon del Fierro Magsaysay, the country’s third..
- Out of all the islands off the coast of Davao that are within easy reach..
- Located in Davao del Norte, the Talicud Caves are comprised of three..
- Get tribal at a Tibi-Tibi settlement. Travel for an hour to two hours west..
- Rich in natural beauty, the Davao region has no shortage of interesting..