Davao Travel Guides
Davao, Philippines has a remarkable range of activities catering to almost every market segment. There are plenty of family friendly activities in Davao, and children are never bored when holidaying anywhere in Philippines. For young couples and singles, Davao offers an exciting and diverse nightlife and is considered one of the culinary capitals of Philippines. Davao is also a world-class shopping venue for shopaholics. Click the activity links below for further information.
- The beaches in the Davao region offer ideal conditions at which to enjoy..
- Head for a scenic coastal spot such as Samal Beach in Davao and the kids..
- There are many areas along the coast of Davao at which boating can be..
- Visitors with an interest in the history and cultural heritage of Davao..
- A great family trip can be enjoyed at Davao City’s Crocodile Park, the..
- A vibrant ethnic mix in Davao has led to the establishment of a rich and..
- There's plenty of fishing action to be found in Davao with local tour..
- Few tourist destinations deny golfers the chance to indulge their passion,..
- A small entry fee permits tourists to visit the Japanese Tunnel in Davao..
- A popular challenge for visitors to take on is the four-day trek to the..
- Davao is the perfect place for outdoor types, providing numerous..
- With the original structure dating back to 1847, the San Pedro Cathedral..
- Davao offers a plethora of excellent dive sites with a number of..
- For shopping, Davao City is the place to head with its excellent mix of..
- Located atop Matina Hill, the Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague is..
- With gorgeous beaches at its disposal, Davao is an ideal family holiday..
- There's a stretch of the Sibulan River at Santa Cruz in Davao del Sur that..