Acapulco Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com’s travel tips are your guide to discover unseen adventures in Acapulco Mexico. While taking you off the beaten track and into the exciting back streets of Acapulco, they can also help you navigate through the many layered cultural nuances that make Mexico such an exciting holiday destination. After a few times and a couple hours on the ground in Acapulco, you’ll be buzzing around town like a local. Click the travel tip links below for further information.
- When you are on the plane, you will have to fill out a Customs Declaration..
- Unfortunately, Mexico has always had a reputation for theft. With the..
- Office hours in Acapulco are 09:00 until 19:00 which may seem late, but a..
- The Mexican currency is the New Peso, which is divided into 100 centavos...
- The dress code in Acapulco is very casual. During the day, it's okay to..
- Always drink bottled water as tap water will almost certainly be..
- Tourism offices are well-maintained and very helpful in Acapulco. They..
- Citizens of the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and nearly every..