Osaka Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com’s travel tips are your guide to discover unseen adventures in Osaka Japan. While taking you off the beaten track and into the exciting back streets of Osaka, they can also help you navigate through the many layered cultural nuances that make Japan such an exciting holiday destination. After a few times and a couple hours on the ground in Osaka, you’ll be buzzing around town like a local. Click the travel tip links below for further information.
- Banks: 09:00 to 15:00, Monday to Friday
Post Offices: 09:00 to 17:00,..
- There is no shortage of ATMs available in Osaka although visitors should..
- The official currency in Osaka is the Yen which is equal to 100 Sen. Notes..
- The rules of dining etiquette are among the most complicated and differ to..
- Japan, like many Asian countries, has intricate rules of etiquette which..
- Japanese is the main language spoken in Osaka although a local variation..
- Health concerns in Japan are few and far between as it is one of the few..
- Osaka is not renowned for presenting tourists with much in the way of..
- Citizens of the Republic of Ireland, UK, US, Canada, South Africa,..