Lombok Travel Guides
Lombok, Indonesia has a remarkable range of activities catering to almost every market segment. There are plenty of family friendly activities in Lombok, and children are never bored when holidaying anywhere in Indonesia. For young couples and singles, Lombok offers an exciting and diverse nightlife and is considered one of the culinary capitals of Indonesia. Lombok is also a world-class shopping venue for shopaholics. Click the activity links below for further information.
- Lombok's oldest mosque is believed to have been built in the 16th century,..
- Lombok is dotted with sandy beaches all around the island. The resort..
- If there's one daily market you should visit in Lombok, it's the..
- Unlike on neighbouring Bali, tourism on Lombok is low-key. There are..
- Lombok has a decent dining scene that is concentrated in the island's..
- The best beaches in the Lombok region are the three on the Gili Islands,..
- Lombok has some excellent natural scenery and a wide range of environments..
- If you want your child to experience a taste of Lombok's traditional..
- Unlike on Bali, there are decidedly more crafts for sale here than pieces..
- One of the crafts which Lombok is famous for is textile weaving. The..
- Lombok's south coast is the best place on the island to catch waves,..
- Named after a sacred Indian river, this unusual but beautiful park has..
- Apart from natural wonders such as Lombok's beaches, jungles and the..
- Just south of the airport, the towns of Ampenan, Cakranegara, Mataram and..
- Lombok's sole volcano is a major part of this island's character. It rises..