Jakarta Travel Guides
Jakarta, Indonesia has a remarkable range of activities catering to almost every market segment. There are plenty of family friendly activities in Jakarta, and children are never bored when holidaying anywhere in Indonesia. For young couples and singles, Jakarta offers an exciting and diverse nightlife and is considered one of the culinary capitals of Indonesia. Jakarta is also a world-class shopping venue for shopaholics. Click the activity links below for further information.
- Indonesia's capital has a vast array of cultural activities reflecting its..
- A great way to get familiar with Jakarta is to join one of the city tours..
- The cuisine in Jakarta is representative of Indonesia as a whole. With..
- The Chinese community makes up a large part of Jakarta's demographics, and..
- Part space museum, part planetarium, this modern complex is a fun way to..
- For a truly unique shopping experience, head to this big, popular flea..
- There isn't a great deal of outdoor activity on offer in Jakarta, with..
- Traditional wayang kulit and wayang golek puppetry is a classic Indonesian..
- Just outside of Jakarta lies this fun and interesting zoo which emphasises..
- The impressive SeaWorld oceanarium provides an educational look at the..
- Jakarta is both a buyer's paradise and a bewildering nightmare due to the..
- The Thousand Islands area is the closest place to Jakarta to enjoy quality..
- When people in Jakarta think of recreation, they immediately refer to..
- For those visitors with only a short time in Jakarta, a visit to this 120..
- From Ancol Marina, visitors can take advantage of the massive marine..