Beijing Travel Guides
Beijing, China has a remarkable range of activities catering to almost every market segment. There are plenty of family friendly activities in Beijing, and children are never bored when holidaying anywhere in China. For young couples and singles, Beijing offers an exciting and diverse nightlife and is considered one of the culinary capitals of China. Beijing is also a world-class shopping venue for shopaholics. Click the activity links below for further information.
- This is one of the better places to bring the kids and it's guaranteed to..
- One of the most popular places for families, it is hailed as the largest..
- Although Beijing Zoo has been in existence for nearly 100 years, it is not..
- Beijing's often gridlocked streets means that many people choose cycling..
- Chinese food is one of the most popular and widely eaten cuisines around..
- Listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site in 1987, The Forbidden..
- The severe weather during the winter months has one benefit and that is..
- Situated in the north of Beijing, the Lama Temple, or Yonghegong, is one..
- A fascinating place to wander around, Liulichang Culture Street dates back..
- Martial arts are hugely popular and there are many different styles and..
- The physical remains of one of China's most prominent figures are..
- The museum was completed in 1959 to commemorate the ten-year celebration..
- It may have hosted the 2008 Olympic Games, but Beijing isn't really a..
- Beijing is a great place to shop, especially if you are looking for..
- The Temple was built in 1420 AD during the Ming Dynasty and is the biggest..