Siem Reap Travel Guides
HotelTravel.com offers an unbelievable section of top class sightseeing attractions in Siem Reap, Cambodia that are sure to be the highlight of any holiday. Visitors looking for a variety of cultural attractions in Siem Reap will be not leave disappointed with so many options to choose from. Siem Reap also offers numerous renowned heritage sites that Cambodia is famous for around the world. Click the sightseeing links below for further information.
- The most important of all the Angkor ruins, Angkor Wat, the largest..
- Dating back to the end of the 12th century, Bayon is one of the most..
- Like the other similar sites dotted around Cambodia, this sombre spot..
- Having moved from its original location, the intriguing Landmine Museum is..
- If you've opted for the week-long Angkor Wat pass, then you’ll..
- Northwest of Siem Reap beside Tonle Sap, this bird sanctuary is home to..
- Prior to making a trip to the lake, it makes sense to visit this..
- During the monsoon season, Siem Reap lies just a few kilometres from this..
- Haggle at the local markets. Get your riel/Thai baht/US dollars handy for..